Thursday, February 9, 2012


I have time on my hands this weekend. This hasn’t happened in months. I’ve always had articles to write or the holidays to attend to. As Jonathan would say, as if by magic, I have none of that. I’m a bit freaked out, at the same time I’m moving on with the idea this may be a good thing. And how should I take advantage of it?

I do want to write….write for myself…..I can feel that need for expression welling up. The difficulty is beginning a piece…especially one I’m not quite sure where it’s going. I’ve never been able to overcome that one. Even though I know….I’ve seen it dozens of times…..it works itself out as it goes along. Always does. So I’ve got to trust the story….if the story is told right…….why who doesn’t like a good story?

No comments:

Post a Comment